Have you already jumped on the chia seed band wagon? If you haven’t tried these amazing seeds, give them a shot! The ancient food of Aztec warriors, these nutritious little nuggets are rich in fiber, calcium, protein and omega 3’s. This mango coconut chia pudding is truly divine. Sweet. Creamy. Bright. Tastes like paradise in the glass and the texture is absolutely addictive. This recipe is so incredibly easy to make. Blend the mango and coconut milk in a blender until smooth creamy. Add a heaping tablespoon of chia seeds to one cup of a mango coconut mixture, stir well and refrigerate overnight. Top with dark chocolate shavings if desired. This is a very simple and extremely delicious recipe that will have you furiously scooping and mmm-ing. Elegant dessert and healthy breakfast at the same time!
- 2 tables chia seeds
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 or 2 tbs water, to loosen if needed
- 1 cup ripe mango ( 1 large mango)
- Blend the mango and coconut milk in a blender until smooth creamy.
- Add a heaping tablespoon of chia seeds to one cup of a mango coconut mixture, stir well and refrigerate overnight.
- Top with dark chocolate shavings if desired.
Note: You could add stevia/agave/whatever to this one, but I think the sweetness of the puree is all you need!